2017 Annual General Meeting
Sunday, April 30, 2017
2:00PM - 4:00PM
Calgary - APN Offices (#208 - 331 - 41st Avenue NE)
Edmonton - The Playhouse (#102 - 10033 - 80th Avenue)
All members in good standing are invited to Alberta Playwrights' Network's Annual General Meeting taking place via Skype at the two locations above. Below is the agenda for the meeting as well as notice of the Special Resolution regarding the Bylaw review.
A G E N D A
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of minutes from 2016 AGM
3. President’s Report
4. Executive Director’s Report
5. Presentation of 2016 Financial Report
6. Special Resolution to Repeal and Replace the By-Laws
7. Presentation of Nominees for 2017 Board of Directors
8. New Business
Special resolution - bylaw review
As part of the 2017 AGM we will be presenting new organizational bylaws for ratification by the membership. Last year we underwent a thorough bylaw review with the following rationalization:
- to up-date wording to be consistent with current industry best practices.
- to formally add the position of Past President and to include this position as a voting member of the Board.
- to extend the term of Board members from two 2-year terms to three 2-year terms.
- to allow for remote participation in meetings.
The current bylaws and proposed, revised bylaws can be downloaded below.
We will also be accepting nominations for the board over the next month as well as accepting nominations from the floor at the meeting. We are looking to fill 3 positions in Edmonton. For nomination information email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please RSVP your attendance via email - email@example.com